Over the weekend the Strut crew had a chance to stop by Madness on Main. We arrived a little early thinking the weather might get a bit precarious and took a few shots of the happenings just in case. Here’s what went down and a little more info about what Madness on Main is all about.
5th Annual Madness on Main, a multi-stage, multi-genre music discovery fest presented by 8th Wonder Brewery is a one-day independent music fest featuring 20+ bands, art market, music panels, exclusive interviews and media lounge. www.madnessonmain.com
– Mural installation by street artist Royal Sumikat known for her large-scale, bright portraits of indigenous people.
Line up: Har Mar Superstar Londale Cheers To Good Problems Kyle Hubbard Giant Kitty Belvoir Vonne Rocky Banks Mannequin Mishap Bernie Pink Motion Hotel Get A Life Veso Vega FROG HAIR Eroda One Second Lovers WARLUNG Metanoia Third Root Uché Killem Collective War Twins
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting independent music:
– 8th Wonder Brewery title sponsor
– Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Art Market
– Deep Eddy Vodka stage sponsor
– media lounge w/ Musik Houston
– Red Bull community partner
– Twang Beer Salt michelada station
– Hampton Inn – Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, Hotel partner
– Yelp Houston Promotional partner
– GUS Leagues – Grown Up Sports
– That’s Cold Brew Co.
– an AR*V (aka Acous’mix Re*View) and Pure Peach production
– Poster art and design by Angel Garza #TenPast7
– Art market curated by Chelsea Mariah Lemmons of RooVisuals
– Website by 4TH LRGST